Our next PQDC meeting will be held Monday, December 10, 2018, at in the Del Sur room at the Hotel Karlan (Doubletree), located at 14455 Peñasquitos Drive, San Diego, California (in Rancho Peñasquitos!). The Del Sur room is the first building on the left if you keep going past the main entrance to the hotel and you drive into the hotel grounds through the second entrance instead. Our meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and end at approximately 8:15 p.m. Please bring a friend or neighbor to the meeting, if possible.
AGENDA for the December 10, 2018 meeting:
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes for the November 12, 2018 meeting.
- Greetings from Candidates and elected officials (3 to 5 minutes each)
- Featured speakers: Tommy Hough, former candidate for the San Diego City Council, 6th District, and Elizabeth Warren, former candidate for the State Assembly, 76th District, will talk about their experience in running for office, including the highs and lows of their campaigns and the insights they gained about how to, and how not to, run for office.
- North Area Caucus report – Jim Hodgdon
- Treasurer’s report – Maureen Moses